Our solution - A novel open-source computational privacy software from MIT and PathCheck that captures crowdsourced health information, analyzes it for public and precision health, and engages users via personalized recommendations. We provide computational techniques to handle the five steps of the pandemic progress - exposure, symptoms onset, test, treatment, and vaccination.
Our toolkit provides services and computational methods at each step
- 1.Exposure - We provide a privacy-preserved solution for exposure notification and contact tracing.
- 2.Symptom onset - The users can upload their symptoms and keep track of how the disease is progressing. Furthermore, they have access to download the symptom trajectory of other users in the same demographic and comorbidities group.
- 3.Test - We provide a solution to find the nearest testing sites, schedule testings, and also create verifiable credentials to share testing results. Further, if the user agrees, they can share the data (in a privacy-preserving way) with the health officials who can learn more about the population level trends of the disease.
- 4.Treatment - The users can upload their ongoing treatment and what their recovery trajectory looks like. In addition, similar to the symptoms curve, the users can also access the treatment progression curves of the relevant group (based on demographics, comorbidities, etc).
- 5.Vaccination - We have the solution for vaccine scheduling, second dose reminder, adverse event reporting, etc along with verifiable and tamper-proof credentials. Moreover, we offer this with the help of low-tech solutions - paper credentials as well.
Each of these is explained in detail in the Technologies section. Furthermore, in each of the above 5 stages, our technology will be able to help governments and as well as public health agencies with privacy-preserved aggregated data from the crowdsourced toolkit.
All the above 5 stages have 3 fundamental building blocks in them, which we explain as the "Three step process - Capture, Analyze and Engage ".