- Published more than 30+ papers on public health and how digital tools can impact it, with more than 100+ citations.
- Invited to the congressional hearings for deploying contact tracing apps
- The first company to launch EN app in the US
- Released the EN solution in more than 5 states and in active conversation with "n" more.
- Awards for Digital Pandemic Response Work
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Emergency Response For The Health Care System Innovation Challenge Finalist
- Facebook COVID-19 Symptom Data Challenge Finalist
- NIST Bluetooth Data Challenge 1st Round Winner
- Top 10 models in the Xprize Pandemic Response Challenge
- Talk at NIST Challenges for Digital Proximity Detection in Pandemics Event
- Host of convening events for COVID-19 digital solutions (https://pandemic.mit.edu) and (https://responsibledata.ai/events/trust)
- Largest open source privacy-focused volunteer organization for COVID-19 digital solutions.
Finalist, The COVID-19 Symptom Data Challenge
Facebook, CMU, UMD
Winner, Round 1 of Bluetooth Data Challenge and invited talk on Challenges of DCT
NIST, US Dept. of Commerce
2nd Place, Emergency Response For The HealthCare System Innovation Challenge
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation